Numb private parts, will it go away?

[sa...]

Hey buddies, I am a year off now. Most of my sx's have gone away except one. I am not sure if it is the same phenomenon as PSSD or the "tingling of extremities" symptom, but my entire penis feels numb. It was tingling at first, like the electric zap sensations other people have been getting on their limbs and feet, but now its just numb. It still feels odd and uncomfortable. Anyone had a similar experience and any potential cures?

edit: rephrased

I dont have numb in my dick! But sometimes when I am impassioned there I have zaps in my whole legs and feets! Not everytime but yeah sometimes is happening!

Hey buddies, I am a year off now. Most of my sx's have gone away except one. I am not sure if it is the same phenomenon as PSSD or the "tingling of extremities" symptom, but my entire dick feels numb. It was tingling at first, like the electric zap sensations other people have been getting on their limbs and feet, but now its just numb. It still feels odd and uncomfortable. Anyone had a similar experience and any potential cures?

Unfortunately I have this. Just a general numbness in the little guy.

Not much function either.

I have not found a way to counteract this. Believe me if I could, I would!

Should I be posting this?

I guess I will take one for the team!

I would also be interested to hear from others who have this. Be brave!

Take care.

Hi,

I have the opposite problem, so I really have no idea, but have you guys tried dopamine supplements, like phenylalanine or tyrosine? This might be the gentlest way to help. I believe they are working on a solution over at RXisk, Dr. David Healy's site. Not sure if they have a forum, but they have comments there and plenty of people suffering. You might find some good ideas over there.

Good luck!

• 6 months later...
An update to my condition, I still have a lack of sensation, but it has stopped tingling. In conclusion it could be the PSSD due to my polydrugging or a coincidental occurrence of the “tingling” feeling many people here get but just at that area.

yeah numbness no feeling / no pleasure / no sexual desire

when i was on benzos it was the opposite

Hey buddies, I am a year off now. Most of my sx's have gone away except one. I am not sure if it is the same phenomenon as PSSD or the "tingling of extremities" symptom, but my entire penis feels numb. It was tingling at first, like the electric zap sensations other people have been getting on their limbs and feet, but now its just numb. It still feels odd and uncomfortable. Anyone had a similar experience and any potential cures?

I had the same thing, odd sensations, dullness & numbness. It’s gotten a whole lot better tho & I have no doubt it will completely go away. It only continues to get better especially since I started doing cardio everyday.

Yeah I had this caused my muscle spasms in my pelvis. I couldn’t tell when I had to piss or not and was actually a little incontinent. Was bad months 4-6, mostly gone now at 10 months but still get t off and on less severely. Orgasming was so painful I cried (NOT in a good way : ), so I abstained for a while. I’m an otherwise healthy 33 yo male. Sorry if tmi but wanted to let you know how bad it was and that it got better. It was probably the scariest thing I’ve experienced on this fucked up ride.