Saw Dr! Input pls on getting off ambien onto all valium

[Ba...]

Ok, first off, the dr. said in detox they use phenobarb sometimes to get off benzos and offered that, as there are SO many drugs I cannot take.  I said no for now...  but is that even advisable?  What is phenobarb withdrawal like ;0

Anyhow, the plan is to get off 10 mg ambien and onto all valium (currently at 3 mg).

What is best way to do this?  He mentioned take 5 mg valium, 5 ambien at night... then after few weeks valium 8, no ambien.  I said, uh, wow...  he will work with me.

What do you think is best way to try this?

Thx.

I have been doing just terribly---  total black hole of depression and panic/terror...  and then sometimes it clears and I feel sort of normal!  Been on this crap some 35 years......

omg.

Ok, first off, the dr. said in detox they use phenobarb sometimes to get off benzos and offered that, as there are SO many drugs I cannot take.  I said no for now...  but is that even advisable?  What is phenobarb withdrawal like ;0

Anyhow, the plan is to get off 10 mg ambien and onto all valium (currently at 3 mg).

What is best way to do this?  He mentioned take 5 mg valium, 5 ambien at night... then after few weeks valium 8, no ambien.  I said, uh, wow...  he will work with me.

What do you think is best way to try this?

Thx.

I have been doing just terribly---  total black hole of depression and panic/terror...  and then sometimes it clears and I feel sort of normal!  Been on this crap some 35 years......

omg.

This is how I would do this:

Click image

p1lvC9d.png