I originally used opiates for agoraphobia/anxiety. Benzo costing so much money

[St...]

Hi guys I'm 38 now but around the age of 20 I found opiate gave me the confidence and less anxiety but I am free from street opiate and on methadone which does not give the same confidents but am very hajppy to be off the street stuff. I recently had a 2wk stay in hospital and while there was given lorazapam but no take homes. So after a couple of months I got hold of dome cheap msj's and tada it made me feel similar to how the opiates made me feel. I went to the doctors explaining how I was diagnosed in my 20s for agoraphobia and asked why I was not put on adequate meds bk then and explained how the low dose lorazapam helped lots and could we please try a low dose for a few wks so u can c how much it helped me. As soon as I said lorazapam it was a instant I'm not giving u nothing with Pam in it I'm sure it has a lot to do with the fact I'm on methadone, oh but that's just fine keep pumping meth down him which only stops the opiate WD does nothing for agoraphobia/anxiety. So present day having to self medicate diazepam's which u pay for what u get, I don't know if we can say prices but its costing me £29 for legit 28 box and my current dose is now 30mg from 40. But I know anyway it may do me no good long term and could not afford to keep that up  at that expense. I'm angry that I'm kept on methadone for yrs And yrs but the doc didn't even want to discuss helping me with my agoraphobia/anxiety, which started the opiate abuse originally. And just out of interest am I overpaying for a box of 28 5mg? And around 39 for 28 10s. I'm angry I shouldn't have to be doing this, they just keep upping propranolol which don't work well at all. I was thinking of mentioning pregabalin as I also have rls and have read it helps that and anxiety and that's nothing Pam in it. Sorry if I've broke any rules but I know not to mention source's for meds.

• 4 weeks later...

Get off of them now before you get hooked! Don't buy off the street you don't know what's you're getting and it could kill you!

There are better ways to deal with anxiety and agoraphobia!

I wish my doctor would've never given me anything with Pam in it. I restarted my old dose, it's been 2 weeks and I'm still suffering and bedridden

Taper your dose slowly!!!