Sad

[cr...]

Just had an appointment with the doc who tapered me off benzos. He says I'm one of the more protracted cases he's seeing right now. :( 1 year off. Most of his patients got better after 6 to 12 months.

He offered me a few different drugs but i refused since im too sick to risk it. Cant help but wonder if thats why I'm still sick though. I usually don't take anything. Everything seems to give me set backs.

Anyway... I'm really out of it and sad now. Seems like there's no one who can help me.

Just had an appointment with the doc who tapered me off benzos. He says I'm one of the more protracted cases he's seeing right now. :( 1 year off. Most of his patients got better after 6 to 12 months.

He offered me a few different drugs but i refused since im too sick to risk it. Cant help but wonder if thats why I'm still sick though. I usually don't take anything. Everything seems to give me set backs.

Anyway... I'm really out of it and sad now. Seems like there's no one who can help me.

I am so sorry you are struggling. My heart really goes out to you. Try to hang in there. I know it's much easier said than done.

Thanks. I just dont know what to do to get better. Maybe I'm stuck like this permanently.

Nah. It took me 16 or 17 months to get back to what I'd call normal.

I'm nearly 18 months out and although I don't consider myself healed yet I am so much better than I was at 1 year. This is the most painful and slow process I think anyone will ever experience but we have no choice but to accept it and try and live life as best we can until this is all in the past. I am hugely optimistic that a full recovery will be mine despite so long living in fear and feeling totally disoriented and hopeless. The only way out is through, keep your head up and push on .. things will get better!! :)

Cresc...  I hear you. I am so glad you didn’t take the new meds. This is the path to healing and I know you will get there! But it is sad so be sad but That does not mean we are giving up hope.