Need advice on Klonopin taper with Vodka/water compound

[Bu...]

I am currently on 0.5mg klonopin/day and want to taper down to zero using liquid titration.

I have tried a couple of times to make a compound with propylen glycol and water but I get very sick with nausea a few ours after intake. I have heard that some people are allergic to propylen glycol and it seems like I am one of them.

I am now considering using vodka instead, and I need to know what the minimum amount of vodka (40%) that is needed to completely dissolve a 0.5mg Klonopin tablet. Since I normally very seldom drink alcohol, I don't want to take more vodka than absolutely needed. (And alcohol + benzo is normally a big no-no anyway)

Anyone have experience in making a vodka/water/Klonopin compound?

I can do the rest of the math myself for making the compound the actual titration and tapering schedule, I just need to know how much vodka is needed to completely dissolve a 0.5mg Klonopin.

Thanks in advance.

I am currently on 0.5mg klonopin/day and want to taper down to zero using liquid titration.

I have tried a couple of times to make a compound with ethylene glycol and water but I get very sick with nausea a few ours after intake. I have heard that some people are allergic to etyhlene glycol and it seems like I am one of them.

I am now considering using vodka instead, and I need to know what the minimum amount of vodka (40%) that is needed to completely dissolve a 0.5mg Klonopin tablet. Since I normally very seldom drink alcohol, I don't want to take more vodka than absolutely needed. (And alcohol + benzo is normally a big no-no anyway)

Anyone have experience in making a vodka/water/Klonopin compound?

I can do the rest of the math myself for making the compound the actual titration and tapering schedule, I just need to know how much vodka is needed to completely dissolve a 0.5mg Klonopin.

Thanks in advance.

1)  The correct solvent is propylene glycol, NOT ethylene glycol.

2)  The required ratio is 2mls vodka for each 1ml of klonopin.  So your .5mg dose requires 1ml of vodka. And thats .4ml actual alcohol.

1ml =.03 (3/100ths) of an ounce.  If you take 1ml per day, it would take 45 days to be enough for a standard cocktail/highball.

My mistake, I have surely been using propylene glycol and nothing else. :D (corrected above)

Thanks for the advice on the vodka solution, I will try it out.