At what dose of Valium does tapering typically get much harder?

[su...]

I can only seem to tolerate a painfully slow taper rate of 2% per month right now. I know everyone is different, and there are no hard and fast rules regarding how benzo withdrawal will go.  That said, do people generally find they feel better (or worse) as they get lower in dose?  I’m at 8.2 mg of Valium.  Tapering has been hard the entire time from my starting dose of 3 mg Xanax, but got mucch harder at 12 mg V and much much much harder (and slower) at 9 mg V.  Just wondering if there is a hump I have to get over before things get “easier”.

[ae...]

I think the most predictable thing about this withdrawal is its unpredictability.  It often defies logic or pattern.  So while it might be nice to look for a trend or a hump to get past, each withdrawal is very individual and pretty much impossible to predict. 

I hope you get past your hump soon.

I can only seem to tolerate a painfully slow taper rate of 2% per month right now. I know everyone is different, and there are no hard and fast rules regarding how benzo withdrawal will go.  That said, do people generally find they feel better (or worse) as they get lower in dose?  I’m at 8.2 mg of Valium.  Tapering has been hard the entire time from my starting dose of 3 mg Xanax, but got mucch harder at 12 mg V and much much much harder (and slower) at 9 mg V.  Just wondering if there is a hump I have to get over before things get “easier”.

Are you doing a C&H taper?  When I got down to 9mg (C&H) the sxs were too severe to continues, no matter how small my cuts.

Once a switched to a daily microtaper, I have very little difficulty after that.

I have tried various methods but had to revert to cut and hold. Started at 15 mg valium daily July 2017 but had no problems until I hit 5 mg a day. At 1.25 and back to chipping bits from pills and it's getting harder as I go down . I hold for 14 days, as holding longer usually makes me feel worse