I need help! “Rod the kid” ...

[Ro...]

I have been dealing with this addiction for quite sometime. Being so young with such little concern on my health it was easy for me to fr fall for this drug, and it began to become pretty easy to say “I’ll quit later” and without noticing this was would be my biggest downfall. For about three years I have been taking Xanax and for about three years this has been the biggest setback and battle I have yet to face. I finally got to see how fatel this process is back in September after suffering a pretty scary seizure, since then I have tried to quit so many times but just couldn’t battle the withdrawal symptoms. I now am a father to a beautiful baby girl and also the soon to be husband to the love of my life, this has to stop at all cost (except my life)!! ... I NEED HELP !

zDFSObb.png

Hello Rodthekid04!

We are very glad that you found us!

Congratulations on becoming a father & husband! Sounds like you are getting priorities in order... good for you!! Seizures can happen when abrupt cessation occurs. Come up with a reasonable, symptom based taper plan & you should be good to go! Wishing the very best to you and your new family

I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful taper & recovery. You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to become benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you a smooth taper & speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

OR

For a Visual Tutorial:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE

Links:

Professor Heather Ashton's Manual 

Taper Info: