High does Xanax, new level of withdrawal if I run out..delirium?

[Ja...]

So I'm taking 3 2mg Xanax about 7 years...some monthes I run out few days early...I got this new feeling...I was at work had normal social anxiety ..thinking every1 looking at me...but now its like a dream...but its real..hard 2 describe...its happened 3 times now and I'm so scared of it again...for example...I fix cars...I'd be putting a screw in a bumper...but so manythoughts...I pretend I am and don't do it...WTF...gotten 2 weird last few times I went 24-72 hr. With nothing...any1 know kinda what I mean?

[df...]

Hi Jaemac123!

Welcome to Benzobuddies.  Thanks for joining us.

When you stop your dose abruptly (due to running out of pills), you effectively do a cold turkey (CT) withdrawal for a day or three.  CTs really shock your body, so it's little wonder that you are having the sensations you are having.  If it's your intention to continue taking Xanax, I'd invite you to do what's needed to make your dose last the full month so that you don't have these periods of no coverage.

Although you haven't indicated a desire to stop using Xanax, I think it might be useful for you to take a look at the Ashton Manual.  It is an authoritative guide to benzodiazepine tapering and includes sections on what to expect during withdrawal.  I think you'll recognize some of the symptoms/feelings that you've been experiencing.  The manual can be found at this link:  http://www.benzo.org.uk/manual

Feel free to share your experiences with the forum.  If you eventually decide to reduce or curtail your use of Xanax, there are lots of people/resources here to help.