Feeling way worse at almost 9 months off

[Be...]

Everything is worse, extreme dizziness and feeling like my body can't hold my head, chest pain, flutters and so much pressure, bloated, so much gas, overall pain... I have been tested and everything is kinda fine, at least up until 6 months ago... Is this normal at almost 9 months out? is it possible that my body still had valium and I'm still feeling it come out at so much time? I'm scared :(

Also pain and gas under my left rib, so much pressure in my body... I want to see a doctor again but I'm not even sure which doctor, a neuro, pulmonist, cardio? all feels wrong...

Everybody’s healing journey is different but I continued to feel worse and worse until month 12. Then from 12 to 18 I pretty much hit a plateau. After that things just fluctuated up and down til about months 23 or 24 when I started to feel things easing up. My monophobia is nearly gone since last October and most other symptoms are slowly falling off but I’m still very much in the mix of healing. Feeling worse before better is how it went for me. I hope your healing goes faster than mine. This will all pass in time.

Thank you, I'm really scared as head sxs are gradually getting worse each day, I asked for a brain CT scan and I found out I have an arachnoid cyst, my neuro says I don't need surgery but dizziness, terrible head pressure, feeling like chilli in my brain and like someone is violently shaking and squishing my head is horrible and getting worse each day, I'm scared :(

Months 9-13 were the worst for me. Things started getting noticeably better in month 16 and I continue to improve, although I’m nowhere near writing a success story. My biggest problem now is insomnia; although it is a little better.

It’s easy to lose hope, I almost did. Hang in there.

[ff...]
I had visitors at work from overseas and I had to really be my best. Up early and home late for 5 days in a row. Flat out work and pressure. 48 hours after they left I crashed.... that was two weeks ago.... did not have a good day at work since then, did not leave the house today.... ate normal and pick me ups and slept many hours thank God.... just starting to get over the simple matter of visitors at work... thanks for your post I am in a similar position to you and the replies give me hope. I am coming up to 10 months out now.... exhausted. Worst obstacle I have ever faced in my life.