Author Topic: Smile  (Read 5890 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Smile
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2019, 07:27:14 pm »
Brain and brain!!!  What is brain!!!  My favorite episode

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzuXqzdYmTQ

:thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2019, 08:33:48 pm »
Ha!!!  At least they eventually found it!!!  Gives me hope!!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2019, 11:38:58 am »
https://youtu.be/N-scIdG6zaA

Guys and "Balloon dance"

No comments!  :D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 01:05:29 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2019, 09:47:19 pm »
I have to say, those teachers union meetings have really changed - although this could blow up in their faces.

[Buddie]

« Reply #184 on: August 27, 2019, 12:58:42 pm »
I have to say, those teachers union meetings have really changed - although this could blow up in their faces.

Much on Earth is seriously, but sometimes we have to forget about this. And we are also here to learn, love and laugh.
And now it's the women's turn, it should be fair! ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2019, 09:22:42 pm »

Much on Earth is seriously, but sometimes we have to forget about this. And we are also here to learn, love and laugh.
And now it's the women's turn, it should be fair! ;)

That was a joke. Did you really think it was a teachers union meeting?  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2019, 10:06:05 pm »
Yes [...], I'm a Swedish idiot. But you might be pretty mad, that you didn't get to dance with the balloons?

[Buddie]

« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2019, 10:08:41 pm »
Yes [...], I'm a Swedish idiot. But you might be pretty mad, that you didn't get to dance with the balloons?

What? You didn't see me there?

[Buddie]

« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2019, 10:31:12 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2019, 10:45:28 pm »