Excruciating Deep Pain

[Sc...]

Please I need some input here. I'm at my wits end. I think I'm in an extreme wave. I have intense pain across my back, arms, neck, head. Pretty much everywhere. It's so deep and at times feels like throbbing and stabbing pains. I've had blood work done for weeks and no sign of infection or flu or anything. Has this happened to anyone? My whole body feels like it's been run over by a truck. At times I don't feel any pain at all and then hours later it hits me so hard I wanna cry. Has anyone else experienced this? Please does anything help?

Oh yeah for sure. All thru my taper very stiff and sore joints. I tried doing some walk to stay mobile maybe loosen up. Thought my back and neck was going to break. I'm almost 3 months off and still have muscle joint pain. I do cardio drumming 3 times a week. I'm the only Male in a class of 20-25 ladies. I'm stiff very uncoordinated can't keep rhythm. Lol they laugh but encourage me. I do what I can and it helps to get out beat on the ball have a few laughs. Most nights I dont feel like it at all but afterwards I'm a bit less tense and glad I went. A good distraction. Really hot showers helps with the stiffness also. I'm making slow progress. Unfortunately it takes time. I hope you get a little relief soon.

Any chance it is muscular?  I had a lot of issues with body and muscle pain, and a lot of it was in the back and shoulders.  The pain ran deep - at times it felt like the bones were throbbing, but it was muscular.  Heat and epsom salt baths help a little bit, and aleve sometimes take the edge off, but for the most part I just had to wait it out.  Stretching did help some, but I had to be careful because stretching too much actually made it much worse.

Yeah seems to be muscles.  My neck back and hands and feet. Lots of times it hurts to bend my toes and fingers. They cramp up from time to time. My hands and feet will feel like they are asleep also that annoying tingling prickly sensation. It is getting better tho. My neck and back are way better than they were. I tried aleve tylenol motrin it gives a little relief but not much. Your not alone that's for sure. Not that that's any help.

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for replying. It does feel like pure deep nerve pain but every single spot in my body and it aches so deeply. It could be muscles, could be nerves but at times it burns so bad I wanna scream and general pain medicine won't even touch it sadly. I'm sorry all of you have experienced this. It's truly horrendous. Thank you all for replying and giving some reassurance.

I've had this since a c/t from zoloft 10 months ago. Stiffness, burning, aching pain in all my joints. Especially my hands, feet and heels. I've had multiple xrays and labs, all clear. I can hardly bend my thumbs and my index fingers. Also get skin sensitivity in my fingertips and bottom of my feet. The mornings are the worst where I can barely move. The joint pain is excruciating and causes great anxiety and depression. I get so angry thinking how much better I was before quitting this drug. I've had to give up most of my hobbies because of my hands. My walks are really hard and I have to force myself through them. In fact I seem to force myself to do most everything.

epsom salt bath. get some epsom salt and start taking hot baths when you can!

to keep your skin from going dry put a spoonful of  coconut oil in the water ! :smitten:

Hey everyone,

Thank you all for replying. It does feel like pure deep nerve pain but every single spot in my body and it aches so deeply. It could be muscles, could be nerves but at times it burns so bad I wanna scream and general pain medicine won't even touch it sadly. I'm sorry all of you have experienced this. It's truly horrendous. Thank you all for replying and giving some reassurance.

It is possible it's a nasty vicious cycle - The muscles will constrict and pinch nerves, which cause more muscle spasms which pinches the nerve....

Epson salts, meditation, etc.

Especially if you've been cleared by a doctor for flu or cardiac issues.