Severe food intolerance

[Fi...]

First off, I've been bedridden due to withdrawal for a few months now. Symptoms have been extremely bad. However one of the most aggravating symptoms I have is that food, pretty much everything is causing my symptoms to flare up through the roof. I get the extreme bloating, gastro issues along with intense neurological symptoms. It took some time but I've settled into chicken, eggs, rice and green beans. I think it's a glutamate thing as the foods that are high in glutamate are what's causing me serious issues. I'd be okay to live off of this meager selection, but I'm losing weight. In fact I've gone from 210 to 170 in about 5 months from this whole thing.

Do food intolerances let up? Mine have gotten worse as I've gotten lower on my dose. I'm just not eating enough calories throughout the day and I don't even want to think about what I'm not getting nutrition wise.

Are you able to add in some fats to help with the weight loss?

Maybe some coconut and olive oil?

I've actually been cooking pretty much everything in those oils and using butter, which is the only dairy I tolerate.

Thanks for the input Ajusta, I appreciate it.

Ativan is horrible caused me every symptom you could imagine . Still tapering and have horrible stomach issues . Wishing you better days

Sorry to hear you are bedridden, Fox. I just posted a tip for bloat which might help. I have found I am able to eat a lot more foods by controling bloat better. Can you at least get up and walk around a bit? Cuz that will help digestion and the mobilization of gass and stool. Good luck!

Have you looked into a rotation diet. This is where you eat potentially problematic foods once every several days. DOne the right way, I believe it goes by food category. Read a few folks on here have success with it.

Have you looked into a rotation diet. This is where you eat potentially problematic foods once every several days. DOne the right way, I believe it goes by food category. Read a few folks on here have success with it.

Fascinating, I'll look into it. Honestly I'd be horrified to try though because when I eat the wrong thing the inner vibrations and insomnia hit hard.