Someone else who was on a very high dose?

[Be...]

I have already asked this when I first joined BB almost 2 years ago... I was on 200mgs+ a day of valium for 15 years... I'm off 8 months and though some days are better ande I'm even going out now some days are harder, also I just found out I have an arachnoid cyst and my brain sxs are horrible, breathing is horrible too... basic question is if someone who took as much as I did are healing.

I can't believe your doctor allowed you to be on that dose! He/She should be sued.

I just wanted to say that you are AMAZING for coming off that much valium. Very few people would have the strength. Never underestimate the enormity of what you have achieved.

You probably have a long road ahead of you but I think you'll feel better than ever in the future.

Good luck.

X

Bad for me those drs were my parents, yes, I live in Mexico and I was born with horrible anxiety, my mum (being a doctor) took valium while pregnant with me... years later sh gave me my first valium at 12 yo... and yes it's horrible, I don't have an option but I feel so bad, and now I just found out I also have an arachonoid cyst (my neuro says I had it since I was born) but I'm sure it has grown because of wd... anyway, I really need to know of someone who was on a similar dose... thank you!!

Thank you Rubiks! this is tough as hell and in my parent's defense I have to say they had no idea it was going to be this hard. My dad also takes/took klonopin and CTd and all his sxs were calf pain for 2-3 weeks, he injected himself some vitamin B and he was fine! I still can't believe it! he took way less than me but ayway... my mum is almost 89 yo and now in wd, not as bad as I've been though, her main sxs are dr and insomnia somedays... most drs in Mexico are absolutely clueless!

Thank you so much for your kind words Rubiks!