Does it count as rapid?

[Se...]

I have bern on clonazepam for nearly 4 months

I started 0.5 for 3 weeks raised to 2mg for 1 week down to 1.5

6 weeks my doc told me to tsper as AD kicks in. I went to 1.5 to 1mg stayed for 17 days then dropped to 0.5 for 3 weeks and still on 0.5 is it too fast? I experienced anxiety mostly and little bit sensitive skin and mucsle pains but they are getting better. Should i continue to finish or take it slow abit? I quitted cold turkey twice years ago without problem.

6 weeks my doc told me to tsper as AD kicks in. I went to 1.5 to 1mg stayed for 17 days then dropped to 0.5 for 3 weeks and still on 0.5 is it too fast? I experienced anxiety mostly and little bit sensitive skin and mucsle pains but they are getting better. Should i continue to finish or take it slow abit? I quitted cold turkey twice years ago without problem.

Hi,

From what you write, It doesnt sound like its too fast... Actually it sounds to me like you are doing well... Just let your symptoms continue to guide your speed.. Its normal for things to take a bit longer at lower doses...

Doing well..

:)

Hi,

From what you write, It doesnt sound like its too fast... Actually it sounds to me like you are doing well... Just let your symptoms continue to guide your speed.. Its normal for things to take a bit longer at lower doses...

Doing well..

This skin sensivity is pernament? Or in time it resolves?

Hi,

Doing well..

Not to down play it.. -But give it time.. :)

-I was wondering for my interest, If I may... Do you get light sensitivity, perhaps when trying to sleep??

-Or maybe sudden noise, even if not that loud..??

Hi,

Doing well..

-I was wondering for my interest, If I may... Do you get light sensitivity, perhaps when trying to sleep??

i had already photophobia and hyperacusis and derealization from cipro lol

but they improved significantly since decreased my clonazepam. my awareness has increaed significantly and so improved my derealization. in my personal biew of point the real anxiety and the benzo anxiety are different things it seems as my symptoms from cipro is improving despite incresing anxiety from benzo withdrawal. interesting. i just worrk baout skin sensitiveness now i hop it gets better. if it doesnt updosing may help?

Hi,

Doing well..

but they improved significantly since decreased my clonazepam. my awareness has increaed significantly and so improved my derealization. in my personal biew of point the real anxiety and the benzo anxiety are different things it seems as my symptoms from cipro is improving despite incresing anxiety from benzo withdrawal. interesting. i just worrk baout skin sensitiveness now i hop it gets better. if it doesnt updosing may help?

I cant see why it wouldnt... Its pretty common.. Some cant shower, clothes can be a problem for some, not to mention all the burning and itching some get...

Anxiety was an interesting one for me... Never had it before...

It started at about 0.25V and got problematic for a few months after I stepped off med...  Its not so bad now at 4mths off.. But far out it was brutal while it lasted, esp combined with a very anxiety provoking life event...!!

Hope it all goes well for you..

Hi,

Doing well..

I cant see why it wouldnt... Its pretty common.. Some cant shower, clothes can be a problem for some, not to mention all the burning and itching some get...

It started at about 0.25V and got problematic for a few months after I stepped off med...  Its not so bad now at 4mths off.. But far out it was brutal while it lasted, esp combined with a very anxiety provoking life event...!!

wow i dont have that much i can wear jeans just shoes make problems. i have also have some burning in my foot too. those symptoms are normal? and fade away in time.?

Hi,

Doing well..

wow i dont have that much i can wear jeans just shoes make problems. i have also have some burning in my foot too. those symptoms are normal? and fade away in time.?

From what I have seen they do.. Though these can be the things that may indicate its time to hold your dose for a while and let your body adjust to the lower dose..

Hi,

Doing well..

From what I have seen they do.. Though these can be the things that may indicate its time to hold your dose for a while and let your body adjust to the lower dose..

thanks for your feed backs. Consider it done. I will stay at this dose for a while