Valium Taper not working...

[Ri...]

I started switchover taper from K to Valium and CANNOT tolerate the 15MG of Valium substitution. Feel like I'm completely stoned and having double vision. On Stage 5 of Ashton Method and now wondering which way I should go? Re-start taper using Clonazepam only? Don't won't to go backwards. I can't even drive on 10MG of Valium, let alone go to work looking like a doped up druggie. ADVICE/OPTIONS?

My body doesn't seem to agree with even 5MG of Valium.

I started switchover taper from K to Valium and CANNOT tolerate the 15MG of Valium substitution. Feel like I'm completely stoned and having double vision. On Stage 5 of Ashton Method and now wondering which way I should go? Re-start taper using Clonazepam only? Don't won't to go backwards. I can't even drive on 10MG of Valium, let alone go to work looking like a doped up druggie. ADVICE/OPTIONS?

My body doesn't seem to agree with even 5MG of Valium.

To add: Idon't seem to be stabilizing after 12 weeks either. Depression getting worse.

I am in same boat...was switched over directly to wrong amount of Valium and extremely sedated as well as continued to the roof anxiety from not enough?????

Just desperate.