You know you're healed when you....

[Be...]

For me personally would be when I no longer take melatonin to sleep, no longer have difficulty sleeping/waking up, and staying asleep.

When I wake up refreshed, in a good mood and energetic to start my day.

What about you? Especially ppl who've healed, how did you know you're healed?

For me it’s been feeling normal, and able to do everyday things and enjoy life! I do everything I used too and more because I appreciated life so much more!

I'll feel healed when I stop and so do my legs and feet. Seems they are always restless wanting to move. A little hard to sleep running in place.

Can sit up, all your senses and perceptions are not fucked and you aten’t terrified of your own living room.

Yes Ajusta all of that BS and

When I can shower and drive and laugh again not necessarily in that order

When I’m not rocking on a boat and I’m tethered to my world again

Your psych doc tells you just check in with him round about March or April, just to talk about quitting SSRIs  :)

Gosh, I can't wait for this one!

Brilliant thread by the way!

[b4...]
When my dr/dp and electric current in my body is gone and I can go out without these horrible symptoms they cause me. My first thing I will do is drive my car to the gym! play trance music in my car and sing out loud! Happy to leave my prision home and in body soul and mind. Nice post! It made me smile! Thank you! :angel:

[b4...]

You wake up and can’t wait to start the day. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

yep this one definitely.  :thumbsup:

👍👍👍👍👍😆

[e9...]
I would consider myself healed when I take my health completely and utterly for granted again. And, every time I realise it I remember the lessons learned and appreciate as much as I have capacity for. (Like a concentration camp survivor). I say this with respect.