Dosage times ?

[Oc...]

So

I have been on two doses one at 6 am and one at 6pm for a while now while tapering. I couldn’t seem to get any advice so I decided to taper the morning first then once gone do the evening. I’m on 0.75 am and 2mg pm the last drop was quite hard though I’m stabilising now I think. I’m now re considering to taper the evening dose down to meet the am dose as it’s two unbalanced I think. Some positive feedback would be great ! Anyone else on this low dose at two doses or are you all mainly on the one dose ? Thoughts most welcome

It's funny that the doses per day questions are rarely responded to I can't give personnel advice with Valium But I have seen one person who I respect suggest that when you get down to the low doses of Valium, like you are at, that one tends to get by on one dose At least in a perfect world

At last someone with an opinion! Thanks for the reply! I have now managed to speak with Heather Ashton’s son, who described it as this, think on it as dose over months/weeks rather than 24 hrs with that said do what’s comfortable. I’m in agreement with John that I have tapered to rapid and I feel as I do as a result so I’m slowing it down. But my body is used to it all now so I’m going to cut the night dose down now even if it’s psychological, it’s what my head is saying feels right ? Many thanks for your message dude !

I thought  needed two doses for quite a long time -- I probably didn't.

When I got down to 3 mg I backed off to one dose -- it didn't seem to make a bit of difference.

I think at the higher doses, some ppl do need to dose 2 x a day. Even if it's for psychological reasons. But at the lower doses, no. At least that's been my observation on here.

Good luck!

Katz

Thanks katz

For also taking the time out to respond! I agree completely and I do think it’s psychological

When I was on clonazepram I only took that at nigh for years so taking a day dose was so weird but then dropping I could really feel the difference but more so from going to quick I now believe. Speedy recovery and good luck to you also !

Thanks katz

For also taking the time out to respond! I agree completely and I do think it’s psychological

When I was on clonazepram I only took that at nigh for years so taking a day dose was so weird but then dropping I could really feel the difference but more so from going to quick I now believe. Speedy recovery and good luck to you also !

Hi,

You are on a very low dose compared to myself and many others, I'm currently dosing at 7am - 12 noon - 7pm , equal amounts 5mg Librium on each dose or 15mg / day, according to everyone I've asked its equal to about 6mg Valium per day or 2mg Valium / dose, my advice is take it very slowly and give yourself plenty of time if possible to taper down don't ever feel rushed unless your Doctor orders it, enjoy your Holidays and feel good that you are very close to your goal of being Benzo free, if you feel that you can cut a dose and you don't get smacked in the face after you cut by all means do it, however don't be afraid to up dose if the taper is too much, you've got this, be good to yourself.

Regards

T

Thanks dude! Actually all drops where easy untill I dropped to 3 but it was do able. This last drop was hard due to the teeth but I’m seriously hoping that doesn’t occur again :( really appreciate the kind words ! We all can do it we just have to be patient which is what I need to do ! Doctor rushed me a bit but he is understanding, soon as I told him about the teeth he said go back but as it was a weekend and if already done 4 days I thought no way ! It’s not breaking me ! But it has got better but I’m staying as is till at least mid jan now to really level out ! Again really appreciate the feedback! Great to hear from my fellow fighters!