taper advice

[ju...]

ive been on this furm for over 1 year i know all about liquid titration ive been school by some very experienced buddies  i am getting ready to start my taper as i feel its time for me to get my life back the problem im running into about my taper plan is i take 1.625 mg of ativan a day and heres my time

8am-0.25mg

12pm-0.25mg

4pm-0.25mg

8pm-0.25mg

12am-0.375mg

4am-0.25mg    then the cycle repeats it self  ive had to to with because or the intermitten withdrawl symtoms over the years i keep a smooth and steady blood concentration of lorazepam (ativan) in my blood stream and it has worked for years  my question is instead of doing  a liquid titration on all the doseages at once can i just choose say 4pm and transfer that dose over to liquid and titrate that dose till its tapered away n stay on pills on my other doses  i would like to do this to get myself down to 3 doses a day then switch it all over to liquid  any advice

ive been on this furm for over 1 year i know all about liquid titration ive been school by some very experienced buddies  i am getting ready to start my taper as i feel its time for me to get my life back the problem im running into about my taper plan is i take 1.625 mg of ativan a day and heres my time

8am-0.25mg

12pm-0.25mg

4pm-0.25mg

8pm-0.25mg

12am-0.375mg

4am-0.25mg    then the cycle repeats it self  ive had to to with because or the intermitten withdrawl symtoms over the years i keep a smooth and steady blood concentration of lorazepam (ativan) in my blood stream and it has worked for years  my question is instead of doing  a liquid titration on all the doseages at once can i just choose say 4pm and transfer that dose over to liquid and titrate that dose till its tapered away n stay on pills on my other doses  i would like to do this to get myself down to 3 doses a day then switch it all over to liquid  any advice

Yes, you can do that.