Remeron

[bl...]

I have been eight months off of benzo’s short time user less than six months periodically.  I have been taking Remeron  7.5 mg for about 17 months I like to increase it to 15 mg because of the side effects of the Benz of a With drawl has anybody done this? I know quite a few people take Remeron but I want to know what does they’re taking an ad as it helped him? Thank you in advance

I was wondering about this too... im only on 15 and was contemplating going up, but as it’s more activating at higher dose I’m worried it’ll be too much for my fried  nervous system?

It’s doing nothing for my severe depression and constant Nxiety. Plus I tested and am a rapid metabolizer of it, not sure what that means 😝

I can reiterate what Builder said. Usually, at 15 mg Remeron only has antihistaminergic effects, which can help you sleep. For me, 22.5 mg is not too activating but 30 mg is.

Dtrain, I tried to take 30 mg twice before going to bed (I take Remeron at bedtime as at 22.5 mg it helps me sleep) and both times my sleep suffered. I was very sleepy the day after taking it at 30 mg but I can't say it made me more anxious. But everybody is different and 30 mg may be the right dose for you. I tried to gradually increase the dose and 30 mg was too much.