started taper but does benzo euphoria stop in the end!

[St...]

Hi guys. Not that this matters that much as I'm tapering now anyway but I used to get a nice euphoric nice feeling from 40/50mg I've only just started my taper yesterday so its not to do with lower doses but I've noticed I don't get that feeling anyway now. I just get realy tired not much euphoria anymore. Just curiouse is this because I stayed at the 40/50mg dose and didn't keep upping? So glad I didn't otherwise I may have been tapering from 80, luckily I stuck at the 40to50 but as I say it just makes me tired now.

Hi guys. Not that this matters that much as I'm tapering now anyway but I used to get a nice euphoric nice feeling from 40/50mg I've only just started my taper yesterday so its not to do with lower doses but I've noticed I don't get that feeling anyway now. I just get realy tired not much euphoria anymore. Just curiouse is this because I stayed at the 40/50mg dose and didn't keep upping? So glad I didn't otherwise I may have been tapering from 80, luckily I stuck at the 40to50 but as I say it just makes me tired now.

The feel good effect left after my first cut.  Now my doses just keep me from feeling withdrawal. And they don't do much for that at times... :)

I have also noticed that the lower the dose, the shorter the length of time it feels like it is " helping". I don't feel anything from my doses anymore. It just keeps the wolves at bay.

But I have to remind myself that if I stayed on benzos long enough they would stop working anyway. Because they do lose effectiveness over time.

Thanks for your reply, as u say I would have got tolerant to any dose anyway. I originaly used benzo as my empty feeling from stopping opiates but after a few months realized I was just trading drugs to fill the void, hence me getting out of this benzo situation b4 it got out of control as some days I was taking  up to 80mg but my usual dose was 40to50 I'm now at 30 next step 25.