skin rash

[53...]

i wonder if anyone else has a skin rash like sunburn on there chest top of back neck ,and arms from getting off klonopin its been about 3 months since i stopped it still have it .

I developed some sort of seborrheic dermatitis after withdrawing from clonazepam. It was mostly on my forehead and scalp. It's cleared up a lot, but not completely. I also had a lot of rashes during this time, especially on my arms. My back would often get really itchy, and the skin over my ribs would feel like I was being stung by something. I stopped bothering the doctors with this after a few visits. There was nothing going on but benzo recovery. It's amazing how many different organ systems these drugs affect.

i wonder if anyone else has a skin rash like sunburn on there chest top of back neck ,and arms from getting off klonopin its been about 3 months since i stopped it still have it .

I had some weird freaky stuff going on with skin too. It mostly showed up near my shin close to my ankles. It never made any sense, went to the doctor once, and finally just chalked it up to benzo tapering. Still have a long way to go, but I'm just trying to roll with things. It's practically something new each week!

Best of luck to you :)

• 3 weeks later...

I developed some sort of seborrheic dermatitis after withdrawing from clonazepam. It was mostly on my forehead and scalp. It's cleared up a lot, but not completely. I also had a lot of rashes during this time, especially on my arms. My back would often get really itchy, and the skin over my ribs would feel like I was being stung by something. I stopped bothering the doctors with this after a few visits. There was nothing going on but benzo recovery. It's amazing how many different organ systems these drugs affect.

That's so crazy, I just decided to look this up on a whim. As of a few weeks ago I've felt like my forehead, bridge of nose and under eyes have had a constant sunburn. It also gets red and dry in only these areas. It has been driving me crazy for the past week. More than likely just benzo withdrawal.