Need help from veterans

[Se...]

Hi buddies. I need a guidence about titration.

I have got down to 0.5 clonazepam 2 weeks ago. However in my country the only tablets of 2mg C are on the market. And i have really have difficulty in dry cutting. I want to continue my tapering in liquid form. Could anyone give me details about what i should i do .how much water do i need for 0.5 mg? Can someone make calculation for me just for 0.5mg C with water only?

Thanks

I have got down to 0.5 clonazepam 2 weeks ago. However in my country the only tablets of 2mg C are on the market. And i have really have difficulty in dry cutting. I want to continue my tapering in liquid form. Could anyone give me details about what i should i do .how much water do i need for 0.5 mg? Can someone make calculation for me just for 0.5mg C with water only?

Thanks

fyi:  benzo is not water soluble.

2 ways to make liquid, either way will work.

1) Put 1 - 2mg tablet in 20ml                1) Put 1 - 2mg tablet in 200ml       

2) Each ml equals .10mg              OR    2) Each ml equals .01mg 

3) Dose:  .5mg = 5 ml                            3) Dose:  .5mg = 50 ml

Here is a sample taper plan:

Click image

CqnXXzk.png

This sample was made with this program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Thanks

Click image

CqnXXzk.png

This sample was made with this program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

Hi Bella,

Sorry, not sure if its my brain, or if your instructions got a little messed up in the layout..??

Pls Disregard if its me... :(

Thanks

Click image

CqnXXzk.png

Hi Bella,

Sorry, not sure if its my brain, or if your instructions got a little messed up in the layout..??

Hi cant-

What does not look  right? ???

Thanks

k

Thanks

Click image

CqnXXzk.png

Hi Bella,

Milk is okay? In which liquids does clonezepam resolve?

Thanks

Click image

CqnXXzk.png

Hi Bella,

Hi cant-

What does not look  right? ???

Hmmm.. Must be me if you cant see it.. Im going dislexic..!

Im not sure if im reading the two 1, 2, 3, lists side by side,  or if they are mixed together a bit..??

Sorry, I will see if it looks any different in the morning after some sleep.. :(

Be well...

:)