International Consortium of Investigative Journalists is asking for your story

[be...]

Here is an opportunity for anyone, to tell their story to the International Coalition of Investigative Journalists.  They are asking for your story and it doesn't have to be about medical devices/implants, which they've been covering on CBC for the last week.  There is a place on this form that you click on that says, "I want to tell you something else" and below that, "If you want to contact ICIJ for another reason, let us know below" and this is where you can tell them about benzodiazepines/z-drugs.  They are reading these.  You do not have to be interviewed.  You can remain anonymous.

Share your story with us:

https://www.icij.org/investigations/implant-files/do-events-in-the-implant-files-sound-familiar-share-your-story-with-the-world/?from=feature-articles

or contact us via:  Or contact us via contact@icij.org.

Here is an opportunity for anyone, to tell their story to the International Coalition of Investigative Journalists.  They are asking for your story and it doesn't have to be about medical devices/implants, which they've been covering on CBC for the last week.  There is a place on this form that you click on that says, "I want to tell you something else" and below that, "If you want to contact ICIJ for another reason, let us know below" and this is where you can tell them about benzodiazepines/z-drugs.  They are reading these.  You do not have to be interviewed.  You can remain anonymous.

Share your story with us:

https://www.icij.org/investigations/implant-files/do-events-in-the-implant-files-sound-familiar-share-your-story-with-the-world/?from=feature-articles

or contact us via:  Or contact us via contact@icij.org.

What an excellent opportunity .. I hope many will respond to this.