Helpful Article IMO

[Rx...]

Obviously, depression is more than just a fleeting negative emotion or bad day.  More like being hit by a tsunami of negative emotion actually.  Sharing an article below which I find very insightful and helpful in regards to experiencing negative emotions.  Perhaps others may find this helpful as well.  I do not believe this pertains to all aspects of extreme physiological Rx induced side effects/withdrawal symptoms (including deep depression), but nonetheless...

Shared on my blog, but felt compelled to share here too.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201009/emotional-acceptance-why-feeling-bad-is-good

That is a great article.  It is just as applicable to anxiety as it is depression--perhaps even more so.

Glad you liked the article.  I think it is applicable to more than depression and anxiety actually.

That is a great article.  It is just as applicable to anxiety as it is depression--perhaps even more so.

Glad you liked the article.  I think it is applicable to more than depression and anxiety actually.

Agree. Good advice. It’s a great way to approach a lot of different things.

Agree. Good advice. It’s a great way to approach a lot of different things.

Glad you liked the article as well.  Yes, lots, I agree.