Has anyone had a successful Ativan taper ?

[te...]

If so please weigh in on how you completed it . I am currently a little under 0.5 mg a day from 0.75  About 4 months ago . The pill is getting harder to cut and weigh . I am micro tapering . I have had help with the thought of liquid taper could anyone weigh in .

The liquid taper helped me. I created a suspension in water. I patterned mine after a lady on YouTube. Some people use a small amount of alcohol to dissolve the ativan in. When I got down to .5 dry cutting I started by "dissolving" ( it doesnt actually dissolve - it creates a suspension ) .5 mg of ativan in 150ml of water. I then withdrew 1ml of water from the suspension, washed it down the drain, and quickly poured the remaining 149 ml into three 50 ml containers. I put the lids on the containers and drank one  at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm. The next day, I made a new batch and removed 2ml from the suspension. I continued this, holding when necessary. It sounds alot more complicated than it is. I went on Amazon and bought a beaker for creating the suspension, a few syringes for withdrawing, and some 50ml jars with lids. This process really helped with withdrawals during my taper. As I got closer to the end  I held more often. It was much smoother than trying to dry cut. Feel free to pm me.Im not giving medical advice, Im just saying what worked for me. Good luck and God Bless!

Fp

The liquid taper helped me. I created a suspension in water. I patterned mine after a lady on YouTube. Some people use a small amount of alcohol to dissolve the ativan in. When I got down to .5 dry cutting I started by "dissolving" ( it doesnt actually dissolve - it creates a suspension ) .5 mg of ativan in 150ml of water. I then withdrew 1ml of water from the suspension, washed it down the drain, and quickly poured the remaining 149 ml into three 50 ml containers. I put the lids on the containers and drank one  at 7am, 3pm, and 11pm. The next day, I made a new batch and removed 2ml from the suspension. I continued this, holding when necessary. It sounds alot more complicated than it is. I went on Amazon and bought a beaker for creating the suspension, a few syringes for withdrawing, and some 50ml jars with lids. This process really helped with withdrawals during my taper. As I got closer to the end  I held more often. It was much smoother than trying to dry cut. Feel free to pm me.Im not giving medical advice, Im just saying what worked for me. Good luck and God Bless!

Fp

Did you use same ml pill each time?