Night time anxiety

[ju...]

Every night right before i try and go to sleep i get terrible anxiety weve thoughts it's now 1243am tryes to go to sleep at 1030pm. I just get so worried that somthing is going to happen and I'm not gonna be able sleep . My biggest trigger is being tired and this does not help anything at all .  I get worried that I'm gonna have a medical issue and have to go to the hospital and i won't be able to sleep this happens every night to me it's been happening now since may anyone else experience this at all

Every night right before i try and go to sleep i get terrible anxiety weve thoughts it's now 1243am tryes to go to sleep at 1030pm. I just get so worried that somthing is going to happen and I'm not gonna be able sleep . My biggest trigger is being tired and this does not help anything at all .  I get worried that I'm gonna have a medical issue and have to go to the hospital and i won't be able to sleep this happens every night to me it's been happening now since may anyone else experience this at all

Hi jumpman... a lot of us feel more afraid at night and have health anxiety. It can be terrifying. I’m not sure if you’re having more trouble with the anxiety or insomnia....

But you are going to be ok. You are going to be just fine.

For anxiety ...Have you looked up Claire Weeks on YouTube. Her books are old school but man does she get it and They are on video now ...she really helps people pass thru panic.

Just thought I’d let you know you’re not alone.

Thanks and ill have to look it up. Since sleep is just not happing for me im so frustrated and mad cuz ive been up for 18hrs im exhausted  but just cant fall asleep

God I hope you’re getting some sleep. Although from what I’ve read...the body can tolerate quite a long time til it decides it’s ready to sleep.

Probably a dumb question but have you tried melatonin?

Wish some insomniac’s would jump in here. I take mirtazipine so thankfully until it turns on me but hopefully not , I’m able to sleep at night.