Will I experience withdrawal symptoms if I quit at 1mg xanax?

[Lo...]

for the past two weeks I've been taking less than 1 mg of Xanax ...let's say next week I quit completely will I experience any withdrawal symptoms and if so how severe will they be and what will I likely experience ?? so far I have been having trouble sleeping and just feeling weird overall. I'm also getting more migraines at work. anything else I should expect ? And is it possible to experience a seizure if I go cold turkey at this point?

I started tapering 7 weeks ago. The first cut was 1/2 of .25 mg zanax. I had some bad headaches and some more symptoms but nothing to bad. Just cut this past week making it 3/4 cut of .25. Very jittery today, anxious and headache. If I were you I wouldn’t just quit cold turkey. Do it slow and it won’t be so bad. I read somewhere concerning tapering” get comfortable with being uncomfortable “. I remind myself that everyday.

I also think you ought to go very slowly. Your nerves are at stake. I c/t'd .5 mg. of Ativan, and I forever regret that. These pills are very potent. What's the rush? You might even think of doing a micro-taper. Much better for the nerves because it's slow and steady. The CNS doesn't do well with abrupt changes.

A lot of people experience insomnia once a c/t is done. You certainly don't want that. I don't know about a seizure.