Sole for Insomnia

[Th...]

Sole has worked to reduce insomnia and symptoms in general for some.  Not sure if it will work for you, but you could give it a try?

Sole

What you need:

A Glass Jar (Mason Jar)

A plastic or non-metal lid

1-2 cups of Himalayan Salt, Celtic Salt or Real Salt

Filtered water

Instructions:

Fill the jar about 1/4 of the way with Himalayan Salt, Real Salt or Celtic Salt (or a mixture of the three).

Add filtered water to fill the jar, leaving about an inch at the top.

Put on the plastic lid and shake the jar gently.

Leave on the counter overnight to let the salt dissolve.

The next day, if there is still some salt on the bottom of the jar, the water has absorbed its maximum amount of salt and the Sole is ready to use.

If all of the salt is absorbed, add more salt and continue doing so each day until some remains. This means that the water is fully saturated with the salt.

How to Use:

To use: Mix 1 tsp of the Sole in to a glass of water and consume every morning on an empty stomach. Do not use a metal utensil to measure or touch the Sole with any metal object.

I have been using this even before withdrawal infrequently. I started using it daily after speaking with one of the former board member (SSR1975), and it has and is helping me with insomnia and keeping my electrolytes in line. My symptoms have certainly been improving for a while now. So I believe it works for me.

I already put pink salt in my water container every time i fill it up. I grind it up with a coffee grinder and then put it in my water.

You think it would be better to drink it this way?