Money issues

[Su...]

Buddies I need your help right now! I’m still unable to work and money is tight. What are some ways you guys make money? Online? I’ve lost a lot of stuff in this sick process. I am absolutely panicked right now. Please give some suggests. Any loans I can take out? Grants? I’m losing my mind

I wish I had something to offer. Like you, I've been out of my mind with worry about financial matters. I finally had to accept money from my son. I sure wish I could be more independent, but this benzo hell brings nothing but bad news and lots of anxiety.

I wish you lots of good luck!!!  :hug:

I certainly know the feeling Sorry you have to go through this, it certainly does not help Some people have gotten disability but you need a doctor a layer or both some lawyers will do pro bono but you generally need to aim for permanent disability. Most self initiated stuff seems to take at least a couple of  thousand from what I know Good luck

Best thing I did was start a business when I was about 3 years off. I buy locally and resell online. It's a great business for me because it offers tons of flexibility and I have been able to grow it as I am able.

Best thing I did was start a business when I was about 3 years off. I buy locally and resell online. It's a great business for me because it offers tons of flexibility and I have been able to grow it as I am able.

That's great you've started something that works well for you, FloridaGuy:)