Clonazepam Titration

[ma...]

Okay, so with the help of the advice from those here, I am going to try titration. I take .25 (half of a .5 pill) k-pin right now and would like to know a schedule that would work. I have the yellow pills with a V on it and have 18 .5mg (36 .25) pills left.

Okay, so with the help of the advice from those here, I am going to try titration. I take .25 (half of a .5 pill) k-pin right now and would like to know a schedule that would work. I have the yellow pills with a V on it and have 18 .5mg (36 .25) pills left.

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup:

Thank you. Will it be okay to put 10 tabs in a 100ml solution using whole fat milk and for it to stay good in the fridge for 2 weeks? Then pull out what I need daily with a 1ml syringe? That's what I'm thinking.

If you titrate with evaporated milk instead, it will keep in the fridge much longer because whole milk is only pasteurized but evaporated milk is sterile. I always stir before using because it appears to settle out to  the bottom, although  it might just be binders and coating, as is the case with some other medications.