Waking up with serious head pressure/ tightness

[Mr...]

I love BenzoBuddies!

View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Waking up with serious head pressure/ tightness

« on: November 27, 2018, 03:02:36 pm »

QuoteModifyRemove

I keep waking up with the back left side if my neck sore and tight and it travels up left side of head and sometimes wraps around to my ear only on the left side ill gesharp paim at 9 months out and i was doing good til about 5 days ago i keep waking up with the pressure and it gets worse today i woke up with it and i felt dizzy and nauseous it was hard to stay awake. The other day when i woke up i had a reallly bad headache on the left side of my head does anyo e else experience this? Is it just a sx?

Head and eye pressure has been my only pain symptom. Forehead and temple pressure as well as face and sinus pressure and eye pressure like straining to see. Some days are more intense but I know it is withdrawals because it started week 1 if withdrawals and I never had the issue before. From what I have read it goes away in time. Prayers for your healing!

Head pressure and headaches have been a constant since the taper. I'm one year out and I still have it, but it's not nearly as intense and as frequent. Usually if I have head pressure, I also will have bad ringing in the ears (tinnitus) at the same time. But like I said, after one year it has improved.

Its just wierds that im at 8 or 9 months out and i havent had the pressure in over a month and it came back very strong but when im at work and busy i dont feel it but as soon as im off work it comes back then also accompanied by the pressure i feel wierd feeling by my temple and top of ly head only the left side at first but now it getting my whole back of neck

Mine has been SO bad that I asked for a brain CT scan last month and it turns out I have an arachnoid cyst and some hydrocephalus but my neuro says I was born with it and no need for surgery, I am convinced it's made worse due to benzo wd  :(

• 2 weeks later...
I am three years out and I still have head, eye and ear pain.  I also have joint pain that I never had before this experience.  It seemed that it was all going away but then it came back.  I bought a new pair of glasses and I can see out of them sometines but on other occasions I have to wear my old ones.  My eyes don't adjust to light like they should anymore and I am sometimes very sensitive to light.  My eyes are also very dry now and I have to use moisture drops several times a day.