When starting LDMT do you go straight to all liquid or transition over

[Os...]

Reading Jim Hawk's Liquid Taper Plan "Read Me" section he states that when switching over to liquid there is a chance for withdrawal symptoms ranging from mild to moderate.

He suggests transitioning over by keeping tablets as part of your daily doses. I'm curious as to how those have gone about this transition?

Reading Jim Hawk's Liquid Taper Plan "Read Me" section he states that when switching over to liquid there is a chance for withdrawal symptoms ranging from mild to moderate.

He suggests transitioning over by keeping tablets as part of your daily doses. I'm curious as to how those have gone about this transition?

Hello Osu2001-

Here is a couple of ways to do this:

Click image:

XPDTqo7.png

I went straight over to liquid. At first I thought I would stay at the same dose for a week or two in case symptoms hit me. But after 3 days there were no symptoms so I started tapering.

I went straight over to liquid. At first I thought I would stay at the same dose for a week or two in case symptoms hit me. But after 3 days there were no symptoms so I started tapering.

I take four doses a day, did you go liquid on all of your doses at the same time when you switched over?

I take four doses a day, did you go liquid on all of your doses at the same time when you switched over?

On tablets, I was originally taking 2 doses per day. At some point - I don't remember when exactly - I started spacing the total daily dose out to several doses in the day. I accomplish this by pouring the total daily dose into a small bottle and taking a swig out of it several times a day. Not an exact science. I just make sure I finish the small bottle by the end of the day.