Amoxicillin or Co Amoxicillin

[ph...]

Hi Guys! Ive got a damn belly button fungal infection or supposedly and it really really hurts..Ive got the creams but was prescribed Co amoxicillin. I,m scared to take the stuff. Can anyone say if this stuff is ok? I also have amoxicillin and I,m thinking of just starting with that to test things...Always dry your belly button after a shower as the water hanging around can cause an infection and seriously it hurts like hell. Ironicly if it wasnt for benzo WD i wouldnt have been showering multiple times a day..So everything is the benzos fault! I hope someone can help as I still suffer a lot of symptoms..Let me know how long you were off if you took them etc..Thanks...

[37...]
Penicillin are gaba receptor antagonists so they act on the receptors same as benzos. I am 11 mths off and recently took a penicillin derivative antibiotic, I was ok whilst taking them but 2 days after I stopped I went back into acute wd so severe that I ended up in hospital for 3 days due to sky high bp. I would probably hold off on taking it atm and try other stuff first. So saying, some ppl have reported no problems, we are all different in our responses to meds.

Thanks for that. I,m ok at the moment. I,ve had no choice but to take amoxicillin as the pain is unbearable and I,ve had pain there for 6 weeks. I,l keep an eye out for those things that you mention. It seems to have started to get to work on it...Generally it seems to be the ones most people can take but at 11 months out that must have been terrible for u.

The antibiotics have started to work and cream so I will stick to that for now. That area is so sensitive though I dont even like putting the cream on. I,l have to look into the alcohol and peroxide. It,s 2 small sores but hell they hurt. Ive never felt a pain as bad its like a digging, pinching throbbing stinging pain...Its starting to ease now. Jus keep those navels dry after a shower I was showering at least 4 times a day for 4 months and not drying it. No smell or pus or anything just these red sores that hurt like hec when  touching them...Its like the feeling when you put your finger in your belly button that wierd sensation and once it starts its constant..Thanks for that..I,l look into that stuff incase it dosnt completely clear. Ive also been using tea tree oil mixed with jojobo oil...Antifungal properties..

I read once where isopropyl doesn't damage your skin or tissues as much as peroxide does. But who knows which would be better. The rubbing alcohol will also help dry out your belly button, helping to kill the fungus, whereas peroxide will just keep it wet.

I am reasonably certain that both will hurt like hell when you apply them.  :o