What happening with you the next day if you dont sleep the previous night?

[Le...]

Guys this thing botters me so such? If someone here have same issue please comment!

I am year off from K. but even when I was on K. I was having this issue! Now in my w/d is worse. I have my waves and windows but that WTF is that!?!??

Here is the problem or symphtom idk. I dont have insomnia anymore I sleep well most of the time but sometimes when I dont the next day its amazing horror! I have my wave but I am not sure whats this I think maybe wave combinated with adrenal surges/fight & flight mode!?!? Starts mostly when I get up from the bed and whole day I am anxious,my muscles collabsed, diarhea, urination frequent, I am in some kind of shock or I am feeling that I will explode and this last to the evening and its impossible to falling a sleep at the day in this conditition! So next night its a very hard to relax and falling a sleep too and If I cant again next day is the same horror maybe more! When I sleep every night and my sleep is okay this thing is gone I have only wave next day!

So I never had this before Benzos but I have it when I was on them and now in my withdrawal. I am pretty scared guys because I cant go anywhere just for a night to sleep in my friend for example or hotel! Because I am scared if I dont sleep there next day will be total nightmare! So I stay mostly close to my home and my hometown and my bed!

Someone with something familiar to this??? Is this go away some day when we are healed?

Thank you!

It's pretty common to have a late wave.  I slept well for 8 or 9 months only to get hit by a late wave at 18 months off that lasted almost 1 month and included 4 zero nights and a bunch of 1-2 hour nights.  Fortunately I didn't really get any of my symptoms back.  But I did feel wired all the time and had a little sleep anxiety wondering if I would sleep the night after a zero night.  Thankfully I always did.

You are just over 1 year off, so I wouldn't let this bother you too much.  It will even out.

Also, are you drinking any alcohol or taking anything that could mess with Gaba?  I read about other Buddies drinking alcohol after they were healed and getting thrown back into acute withdrawal.

Other things such as intense exercise or herbal supplements can put you back into a wave.

Late waves can be brought on from doing absolutely nothing different.  No one knows why they happen, but they do. 

I am somewhere around 3.5 years out and am still experiencing waves (in one now). They don't last as long as they did at the start and don't freak me out anymore. Over time I have learned to almost get used to them and don't let the fear of a bad night sleep or the effects of a bad night sleep change my plans. Either your sleep problems will resolve themselves or you too will probably learn to adapt and live with them.

• 1 month later...

I am somewhere around 3.5 years out and am still experiencing waves (in one now). They don't last as long as they did at the start and don't freak me out anymore. Over time I have learned to almost get used to them and don't let the fear of a bad night sleep or the effects of a bad night sleep change my plans. Either your sleep problems will resolve themselves or you too will probably learn to adapt and live with them.

That's the bottom line, yes, Aloha.

Guys this thing botters me so such? If someone here have same issue please comment!

I am year off from K. but even when I was on K. I was having this issue! Now in my w/d is worse. I have my waves and windows but that WTF is that!?!??

Here is the problem or symphtom idk. I dont have insomnia anymore I sleep well most of the time but sometimes when I dont the next day its amazing horror! I have my wave but I am not sure whats this I think maybe wave combinated with adrenal surges/fight & flight mode!?!? Starts mostly when I get up from the bed and whole day I am anxious,my muscles collabsed, diarhea, urination frequent, I am in some kind of shock or I am feeling that I will explode and this last to the evening and its impossible to falling a sleep at the day in this conditition! So next night its a very hard to relax and falling a sleep too and If I cant again next day is the same horror maybe more! When I sleep every night and my sleep is okay this thing is gone I have only wave next day!

So I never had this before Benzos but I have it when I was on them and now in my withdrawal. I am pretty scared guys because I cant go anywhere just for a night to sleep in my friend for example or hotel! Because I am scared if I dont sleep there next day will be total nightmare! So I stay mostly close to my home and my hometown and my bed!

Someone with something familiar to this??? Is this go away some day when we are healed?

Thank you!

You are only 9 months off. You may go though lots more before you improve. It's sucks but is common for symptoms to rage and change. It took a solid 3 years for my symptoms to START to subside and 2 more years to be significantly better.