Help for valium líquid micro taper symptoms

[Be...]

Hello all,

I need help for this. I am thinking in swapping oxazepam 5mg 4xday to líquid valium. But i read many conflincting results and plans. First think, i know i have to switch first and stabilize on that switch. But after that some people speak about symptom based reducing, and hold until symptoms subside, other say if they start to feel ill on holding its a sign they must do a cut, and then they feel well. It is like going on circles. If you feel ill, hold, if you feel ill while holding, cut.

How can someone distinguish the right way to taper micro tapering líquid?

Anyone here has experience on symptom based micro líquid taper? For example i am now feeling great interdose withdrawals from oxazepam, thats why i need to crossover. On the other hand if i cut slowly my oxazepam dose, would not my interdose be worst each time, until i crash?

I am Lost, help appreciated.

Hello all,

I need help for this. I am thinking in swapping oxazepam 5mg 4xday to líquid valium. But i read many conflincting results and plans. First think, i know i have to switch first and stabilize on that switch. But after that some people speak about symptom based reducing, and hold until symptoms subside, other say if they start to feel ill on holding its a sign they must do a cut, and then they feel well. It is like going on circles. If you feel ill, hold, if you feel ill while holding, cut.

How can someone distinguish the right way to taper micro tapering líquid?

Anyone here has experience on symptom based micro líquid taper? For example i am now feeling great interdose withdrawals from oxazepam, thats why i need to crossover. On the other hand if i cut slowly my oxazepam dose, would not my interdose be worst each time, until i crash?

I am Lost, help appreciated.

This depends on if the drug is still working and if tolerance is an issue. You certainly could try & see...

Folks crossover for several reasons. One of them being inter-dose issues. Crossingover to longer acting benzo can  help with inter-dose issues. Another reason one may cross over is when one reaches a point where the benzo looses efficacy at any dose.  Some folks find when they cross over to alternative benzo this new benzo works as it should making the tapering process easier.