Is it possible to DLMT from 3mg valium?

[f7...]

.1mg=1ml solution

If I’m using 2mg per 5ml oral solution given by my doc?

How do I work out a slow DLMT?

If you dilute 5ml of your solution with 15ml water, you then have 2mg per 20ml, or a a very easy-to-use .1mg per ml.    (3mg would be 30ml)

I would make a approx a 10 day supply. 

Combine 75ml (30mg) solution with 225 ml water you will have 300mls (30mg) of dilute solution, .1mg per ml.

If you want to do 10% per 15 days reduction...

3mg X 10% = .3mg

.3mg/15 days = .02mg/day cut rate

Schedule:

3mg            30ml

2.98mg      29.8ml

2.96mg      29.6ml

2.94mg      29.4ml

etc....

Just lower your dose by .2ml (.02mg) each day.

Found it Builder! Thank you!

I would want to start much slower than 10% every 15 days as my symptoms are terrible already.

Would it be possible to try 5% over 21 days then hold for 7? See how i feel and pick up the pace if i'm okay.

Do you think liquid is the way to go? Over the 2mg pills and making my own? I've heard some people having bad reactions switching to the liquid.

Thank you so much for your help.

You can use any rate you choose.  Pick a rate and follow my formula to calculate a daily reduction.  If you cut .1ml (.01mg) per day, then that's 10% per month...really slow.

You can do any schedule you want.  But with a daily taper, holds are usually not necessary.  If you aren't symptomatic, why would you want to hold?

A daily liquid taper is absolutely the easiest way to taper.

There is no medical, pharmacological, physiological, metabolic etc reason why taking your benzo as a liquid will be any different.  Its the same med.  1mg dry = 1mg liquid.  When you swallow a tablet, its liquid within seconds anyway.

Before I got on BB, I was on a different forum where 100% of the members were doing liquid tapers.  No one ever reported any issues switching to liquid.

Oh i forgot to mention i split my 3mg dose into two 1.5mg AM and PM.

How will this work? Do i then have to divide the daily dose into two? Then it will become even harder to calculate. I'm finding this really hard to get my head round if im honest.

Thank you for your ongoing support

If you want to do 5%/month, then you can cut .1ml (.01mg) every other day, or cut .05ml (.005mg) every other day.

Calculate what?  Look at my schedule.  Just move the decimal, no calculation required.  That's why is use the .1mg per ml ratio.

2 dose?  Pull up the whole days dose, drink half if in the AM and the other half in the PM.

This is NOT complicated!

Thanks builder.

I only have a 1.0ml syringe though which goes down in 0.01 increments.

What syringe can I use?

You will need a 1ml syringe, and a 10ml syringe.  A 100ml graduated cylinder will be helpful for mixing your batches, but isn't required.

Builder,

Great posts.  What syringes were you using you were tapering? 

I am using the same liquid Valium that you used. Right now I am using a 10 ml syringe that has four .2 ml marks between each ml mark.  So the smallest liquid dose that I can measure with that syringe is .2 ml.  And even that is hard to be precise with.  As I taper down I imagine I will need to measure the liquid dose down to the nearest ML, so I will have to start using a 1 ml syringe to measure the fractional part of the liquid dose.

thanks