How I know how well I am

[je...]

I am in the process of moving again for several reasons. The last time I moved it was in June 2011. I was in the middle of the benzo nightmare and was not entirely present during that move. My husband found our home, moved us in, took care of the all the humbug of setting up phone, etc. while I stayed miserable suffering from derealization, anxiety, and insomnia. I was the opposite of help-updosed and slept through a lot of the physical move. Now, seven and one-years later I'm the one handling a lot of the move, feel well, grateful for my healing. I now am so well that I remember NO pain from those days. I got well because of benzobuddies and the loving, gentle encouragement I received. You will get well because you can. Be kind to yourself, distract, exercise if you can, work if you can, and know that healing is happening right now. ❤️🧡💜💛💚

• 2 weeks later...

This is very encouraging Jennieh! To remember NO pain...that is something I look forward to! Blessings to you with your hard earned wellness and your new home. I hope you are very happy.

Thank you for your kind encouragement. It makes this trek easier when a survivor returns to spread hope.

Gratefully,

Carita :smitten:

Thank you for this. I’m new here and in the middle of a crazy withdrawal including DR/DP and so much more. I remember the days when I was the organizer during moves and day to day. Your story gives me hope I’ll get that back.

Yay for you!  :)

I read your post and thought "Good for you, honey. I am glad you have survived."

I know it wasn't easy, but you got through it. KUDOS to you!

east