The e-couch

[...]

Since I seem to have a lot of time this week-end and is raining ,plus I am not in the mood to mingle with the 4h of July events. I decided to give the e-couch a try .

I signed , sometime ago and they finally contacted me today, with a program design for me according to my previous answers.

Is good that they do advice you to seek professional help , when your answers go over certain score .

I have been in w/d city for a while , plus having some personal problems of my own added up a high score . But they still have a on line session, for me , that I founded to be kinda of silly , but interesting to say the least . I could not really finish the entire thing so I left it unfinished. It was a bit child like and I think it might work for people that have minor anxiety and depression issues, but my no means this would replace face to face therapy. Is a good and obviously well thought site , but in my case, and considering I am perhaps in the middle of tapering and going trough the motions of w/d's it was not of much help. Then again, that is my opinion and my experience . Others might want to give it  a try .