Any Value in Splitting Small Doses?

[Ga...]

I am currently on .25mg Klonopin, staying 2-3 days on each 1 ml cut.  I have been dividing my dose in two.  Is there any benefit in continuing to do this at this point?  Or am I better off taking the whole dose each day?

Wow way to go ! You are so close. I saw your sig and seems similar to mine. I am interested in this too. I'm currently splitting less than a .5 pill over 3 doses and wonder if I should combine 2.

I just did the opposite, kind of. I had 0.0625 at 10 AM and 4 PM and 0.25 at midnight. I was not able to recover from my last cut for 3 months; I had more stomach/chest tingling/anxiety early afternoon and after and I thought the reason was the potentially larger fluctuations in K blood levels. So I decided to take 3 equal doses. It's only been 3 days so I don't know if it will work. I'm aware that Klonopin has  a long half life, but all those studies looking at half life were done on people who only took Klonopin for a few days. Taking it longer may alter its metabolism.

I just did the opposite, kind of. I had 0.0625 at 10 AM and 4 PM and 0.25 at midnight. I was not able to recover from my last cut for 3 months; I had more stomach/chest tingling/anxiety early afternoon and after and I thought the reason was the potentially larger fluctuations in K blood levels. So I decided to take 3 equal doses. It's only been 3 days so I don't know if it will work. I'm aware that Klonopin has  a long half life, but all those studies looking at half life were done on people who only took Klonopin for a few days. Taking it longer may alter its metabolism.

Maugham is it because you had trouble sleeping ? How is the remeron? I added it in August at 3 then 7.5. Wondering if should increase.

I am currently on .25mg Klonopin, staying 2-3 days on each 1 ml cut.  I have been dividing my dose in two.  Is there any benefit in continuing to do this at this point?  Or am I better off taking the whole dose each day?

Most folks on Valium or Klonopin do just fine on  1X day dosing.  If you really want to know how it would effect you, just try.  If you  don't like the outcome, just go back to 2X.

Most folks on Valium or Klonopin do just fine on  1X day dosing.  If you really want to know how it would effect you, just try.  If you  don't like the outcome, just go back to 2X.

Offandon, yes, I took most of my K before going to bed to help me sleep. Now that I take less before bed, there is no negative effects on my sleep, at least for now. Remeron at 22.5 mg is very helpful for sleep. Also, it might help control some of the anxiety.