I'm a celebrity

[sh...]

Dear Benzo folks,

Anyone in uk watching I'm a celebrity?  I watch those ppl and think you have no idea what anxiety is.  I had a total meltdown tonight regarding this DRUG I refuse to call it a medication as that is not what it is.

I have tried everything to reduce, to no avail, this drug has robbed me of everything for 28 years, even the name for this site "BENZOBUDDIES" I don't wanna be a friend of benzos, they have ruined me.  I used to be so confident, that has gone, I don't feel its coming back.  Ive pushed everyone away from y life.  Anxiety, depression, etc, is not what I signed up for.  Don't wanna struggle with this anymore.  IM DONE!!!

Dear Benzo folks,

Anyone in uk watching I'm a celebrity?  I watch those ppl and think you have no idea what anxiety is.  I had a total meltdown tonight regarding this DRUG I refuse to call it a medication as that is not what it is.

I have tried everything to reduce, to no avail, this drug has robbed me of everything for 28 years, even the name for this site "BENZOBUDDIES" I don't wanna be a friend of benzos, they have ruined me.  I used to be so confident, that has gone, I don't feel its coming back.  Ive pushed everyone away from y life.  Anxiety, depression, etc, is not what I signed up for.  Don't wanna struggle with this anymore.  IM DONE!!!

I’m starting to listen to Claire Weekes videos on YouTube. So far I’m finding them to be helpful. She talks about floating through your symptoms instead of fighting them. She also has a book, “Hope and Help For Your Nerves”. May help you. God bless.