IBS or SIBO anybody?

[To...]

I’m having serve stomach issues, more than just Benzo belly. I think it could be serious IBS flare or SIBO or a combo. I’m looking to see if anybody else has had this horrible experience in this and what you did for relief? My stomach is painful and I’ve even gone to the ER where they pushed something in my IV that gave me instead akathisia, so they gave Benadryl and I left. I don’t really want to have a colonoscopy so I’m looking for what kind of things members have used. I take probiotics, fiber supplement, digestive enzymes, peppermint oil (IBGard), flaxseed and garden of life Raw Meal.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m having serve stomach issues, more than just Benzo belly. I think it could be serious IBS flare or SIBO or a combo. I’m looking to see if anybody else has had this horrible experience in this and what you did for relief? My stomach is painful and I’ve even gone to the ER where they pushed something in my IV that gave me instead akathisia, so they gave Benadryl and I left. I don’t really want to have a colonoscopy so I’m looking for what kind of things members have used. I take probiotics, fiber supplement, digestive enzymes, peppermint oil (IBGard), flaxseed and garden of life Raw Meal.

You'll really never know until you see a GI and possibly have a colonoscopy to check for anything serious. How old are you? I was diagnosed with Microscopic Colitis after several months of watery diarrhea and weight loss while on Benzodiazepines. Have a SIBO test run first as our gut microbiome has become inflamed from our CNS being jacked up from Benzo use. Gut/Brain Axis is real thing. Good Luck, as digestive disorders suck if serious!

It seems to getting less frequent and less painful. Just mostly Benzo WD as I’ve had many tell me they had similar during their journey. Time is the only true healer.