NAD+ - anyone with firsthand experience?

[Ma...]

I’m going to Ken Starr for help with valium taper. I’ve done 2 days of NAD+ infusions and use NAD+ nasal spray. Hard to say if the NAD+ is helping. That said, I’ll keep using it. Starr is a kind and thoughtful man.

sila

I’m going to Ken Starr for help with valium taper. I’ve done 2 days of NAD+ infusions and use NAD+ nasal spray. Hard to say if the NAD+ is helping. That said, I’ll keep using it. Starr is a kind and thoughtful man.

sila

Hi Sila - I heard good things about Ken Starr. Can you let us know how the NAD+ treatment goes? Hoping it offers you relief!

• 1 month later...
Malak85, I just did an NAD+ infusion at Ken Starr’s clinic. Third one I’ve done since November. I think it helps with withdrawal. Kind people; nice place. I cut to 1.5 mg valium yesterday. I’ve been able to cut a full mg since November. NAD+, NAC and theanine are making withdrawal doable.

Good to hear that this is helping you with w/d!

I spoke with hi on the phone and got some of the nasal spray that he sends people home with but it wasn't helpful for me -- yet.

Perhaps down the road.

I'm so happy for you reading your sig!

:smitten: :smitten:

SS

• 6 months later...

I did the NAD+ IV treatment over 2 years ago, and it was really beneficial for me. It may not be right for everyone, but I think it's worth looking into.

Eastcoast, here's a link from Dr. Ken Starr's website that explains a lot of it.

https://kenstarrmd.com/nad/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How low does your dose have to be to be able to do the treatment?

You can get it anytime.  During your taper, when you jump or after  during withdrawal.  Look into the Springfield wellness center if you’re interested. They can refer you to a doctor in your area.