Best way to plan for liquid taper—advice PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

[mi...]

Hello Benzo buddies out there!

Looking for some experience with liquid titration amounts.

I am looking for the best way to prepare for my liquid taper. I have purchased a 1 ml and a ten ml Syringe and a 120 ml cylinder. I am at 1 mg of Clonazepam and am tired of the interdose withdrawals I am getting from dry cutting. I plan on a whole milk titration with 120 ml of milk and to remove 1 ml of mixture per day. Not sure if this is too fast however and yes I know everyone is different and metabolizes the meds differently. But I still would appreciate some experienced advice on what worked for you.  Would this be considered 25% reduction per month and is this too fast? I am very sensitive to small cuts 5% every two - three weeks is usually the lowest I will attempt.

So, perhaps I should go with maybe 300 ml of milk instead for a 5% cut every two weeks? Am I even doing the math correctly?

Please help, I am so stressed and depressed from the interdose withdrawals I have every time I cut and Injust can’t seem to stabilize. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Middlechild67  :(:-\

Hello Benzo buddies out there!

Looking for some experience with liquid titration amounts.

I am looking for the best way to prepare for my liquid taper. I have purchased a 1 ml and a ten ml Syringe and a 120 ml cylinder. I am at 1 mg of Clonazepam and am tired of the interdose withdrawals I am getting from dry cutting. I plan on a whole milk titration with 120 ml of milk and to remove 1 ml of mixture per day. Not sure if this is too fast however and yes I know everyone is different and metabolizes the meds differently. But I still would appreciate some experienced advice on what worked for you.  Would this be considered 25% reduction per month and is this too fast? I am very sensitive to small cuts 5% every two - three weeks is usually the lowest I will attempt.

So, perhaps I should go with maybe 300 ml of milk instead for a 5% cut every two weeks? Am I even doing the math correctly?

Please help, I am so stressed and depressed from the interdose withdrawals I have every time I cut and Injust can’t seem to stabilize. 

Thank you so much in advance.

Middlechild67  :(:-\

Hi  middlechild67-

You could try dosing 3x a day and see if that helps.

Math is correct, it would be a 25% reduction per month at the rate you are proposing.

That is kind of steep. Why not consider removing less than a ml per day instead of making solution more dilute? This may be easier that adding more milk. Whatever works best for you. :thumbsup:

Thank you Bella Amis. Perhaps I will try .5 ml instead. It would be 8 mos. before i was done.  I just want to be off this hell drug! And it would only be a 12.5% monthly cut.

Thank you!