I USED to be depressed

[Ja...]

But I figured out all my issues, and they were all lifestyle issues. Crap diet, crap sedentary lifestyle, drinking, thinking a pill can fix my issues, etc.

Eat healthy, eliminate the "bad foods"... honestly icecream and twinkies arent even foods, your body just hates you when you indulge. Alcohol is a killer, kills your good gut bacteria (the ones that produce most of your GABA and serotonin) and leaves you with pathogenic harmful bacteria like candida albicans (which alcohol can not kill). Dont eat fast food... its killing you, and has loads of trans fats that the body stores as visceral fat, crushing your internal organs. Same goes for high fructose corn syrup and other extremely confusing (to the body) simple sugars.

Eat healthy. Greens, like Brussels sprouts and broccoli, spinach, etc. Go fresh, never go can. Cook with olive oil. Eat white chicken and turkey meat, eat fish (I hear wild caught is the healthiest). Eat almonds. Eat good fruits with high fiber, low sugar contrast, like apples and berries. Take a good multi vitamin, get you B vitamins!!! Take magnesium threonate! STAY AWAY FROM PERSCRIPTION MEDS AND OTHER DRUGS)

exercise! Sure it sucks and it's boring. Make a good music playlist and listen while you work out. Running is the best, but also do some light weight lifting. Get some sun! Set goals too, that gives you natural dopamine boosts.

Meditating is kind of... not for me, my mind wanders. But I hear it does great for a lot of people. But I guarantee the things I mentioned above WILL help your depression. Especially if you are over weight... its obvious that once you lose that extra weight that you will feel 1,000 times healthier and better, life you were a little kid again.

WE ARENT BORN DEPRESSED... so let's not die depressed either.

I kicked my depressions ass, but when I eat like garbage or live the life of a hibernating bear, DUH IM GONNA FEEL DEPRESSED!!! But i figured out the perfect guide to fix it. So why not give it a try?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't take magnesium threonate but 100% agree with all the rest.  Swimming is a tremendously helpful form of exercise if you can arrange for it!