Started using a scale today. question

[CM...]

For the last year I haven’t tapered. Had some personal family things that happened and had to take a break.

Every morning I take my 2mg pill and break it in half. I take half dissolved in water and the other half whole. I do it this way because before I had to take a break from tapering, I was using this method to taper (water titration)

So every morning I was taking 2mg (1mg broken in half and other 1mg dissolved in water.

I decided I wanted to dry scale ...  so today I took five 2mg pills (10mg total). Broke them in half and crushed 5 mgs worth in a mortar and pestle and put the other  5mg with in halves in a bottle.

Then I took one half (1mg) and weighed out 1mg worth from the powder on the dry scale and took it all together. Which is my normal total of 2 mg worth of dose.

I feel super sedated than normal after dosing. Did I do something wrong? What could be causing me to feel more sedated and just off this way than normal? I can’t figure out how this is possible. Isn’t crushing the pill identical to letting it dissolve in water?

When you were putting it in water and drinking it, did you always fill the glass with water again and drink it? If not, maybe you were losing little bits of it on the glass,  and therefore taking less without knowing it?

When you were putting it in water and drinking it, did you always fill the glass with water again and drink it? If not, maybe you were losing little bits of it on the glass,  and therefore taking less without knowing it?

Yeah I always filled it a couple times and shook it after so it can’t be from that. Only other thing I can think of is I ate salmon for the first time in years last night and maybe I’m in a bad wave? I heard people have problems with omegas and fish