When is your anxiety started to ge better?

[Vi...]

I would like to know when is your anxiety get better and what help you to get better with anxiety?

Thank you all the comments, I think it would help a lots of people here who still suffering

Love and healing

Vica

• 2 weeks later...

It's not really that, it's that these offshoot boards are, unfortunately, the death of many a post (save the groups - which a lot of people frequent). Everyone is going to be different, to answer your question. My suggestion is go and read a lot of the success stories. A lot of them have details when they began to get some relief from certain symptoms.

Hope this helps.

It was about 8-9 months when there was improvement. This also corresponded with longer days, I do so much better in late Spring and Summer. So that does have an effect on me.

• 2 weeks later...

It was about 8-9 months when there was improvement. This also corresponded with longer days, I do so much better in late Spring and Summer. So that does have an effect on me.

Hi, thank you for writing me back.

I'm so happy to see your anxiety get better after 8-9 months! Did you take any supplements?

Are u off all the medication?

Love and healing

Vica

Hi, thank you for writing me back.

I'm so happy to see your anxiety get better after 8-9 months! Did you take any supplements?

Are u off all the medication?

Love and healing

Vica

Well I'm off Ativan. I will always take my Thyroids meds etc. Daytime anxiety is almost all gone. I do have down times, but winter is a big contributor to that. Amazingly, nighttime anxiety is thru the roof. I fall asleep easily but wake with horrendous anxiety and unsettled sleep. Hopefully, this passes soon.

I do have massive ADD and still had to focus and complete tasks, but that was an issue prior to Ativan, but I would say it is worse now. I am 15.5 months out and really hoping for huge gains after he new year.

Tried many supplements but cant say anything really helped.

at 2 years out this is my worst, and nearly only symptom. it comes and goes. it is always minimally there, but gets worse at times, sometime it feels like a mild panic attack.

tired of this...

I wish I could say that mine has gotten better, but it seems to be trucking along the same now at 19 months-ish, as it was at around 1-2 months out. I've had windows in the past where it was virtually gone. I don't know how much of it is w/d or not, but it just centers around being prone to overthink/ruminate, some looping obsessive thoughts and intrusive thoughts. It's like an overawareness of thought that causes me to overthink thinking, if that makes any sense. I wish I could shit it off. On the plus side, the mental symptoms are all I have left.

I don't want to write a time, because I did a CT, and I have been very ill.

I have experienced terrible chemical anxiety, and been totally desperate. But now, it has become much better. My first sign, was that my anxiety changed to nervousness. But I was no longer terrified. Right now, I can't handle stress, but if I'm calm, I have no anxiety. So it will get better, although it's very hard to believe.