tapering

[ho...]

I am practicing to use the forum. this is how I am starting.  I was on 1 mg Lorazapam, at night, for a year. I started tapering for 8 mos off on my own. got down to .05 mg and jumped off. 60 days later, i started shaking, having withdrawals. Went to Psychiatrist. She crossed me over from .05 Lorazapam, to Diazapam of 2.5 mg. Tapered for one year total ending with .05mg of diazapam for 6 of those months. She was skipping a day every 28 days. I got up to 4 days in between doeses of .05 of diazapam. She advised I need to jump off. Does this sound ok for starters? Im open to understanding if I should jump off at this point. Any feedback?

i need some understanding of when to jump off im down ti .05mg of diazapmam from 8m mnth taper i cant seem to get anyone to respond im new to this sorry if i sound worried  i started to cut down to .025 which is  half down the lowest i can cut tiny pieces please help me ive been tappering for 20 months all together started lorazepam for 1 yr 1 mg at night started taperingfor 8 mths onmy own not suceessful crossed over to valium for the last 7 months fronm2.5mg down to .05mg should i jump im worried because of what happened last time i jumped off lorazepam thankyou for any response i appreciate anyones time to anwer this hopingand prayingfor everyones success 

I understand, you are worried. Hopefully someone will respond who has some experience, I am a newbie so I am sorry, I dont have the experience to share or help,

Hopefully this will at least bump your post up the queue.

I understand, you are worried. Hopefully someone will respond who has some experience, I am a newbie so I am sorry, I dont have the experience to share or help,

Hopefully this will at least bump your post up the queue.

I would ask you how your symptoms are doing?  Are you very stable?  If you are , maybe do the lower dose another week, just to make sure.  The more stable you are when you jump, in all probability, the easier any symptoms you have after the jump will be milder.  So yo have to look at it , imo, from both sides.  Take your time , check your symptoms, what is your % in monthly tapering and how long have you done that,  all things to consider.  You could do your drug signature on page you signed up on and give everyone a clear picture... good luck , Mary ❤️