Help.....Looking for Suggestions

[Fi...]

FM,

I am glad you are thinking about what I suggested.

Faking it means this: whenever a negative thought comes into your mind, reverse it. "I feel SO scared!" would be countered with "I AM strong. I CAN take this."

Your mind says "I am so miserable, I have all these symptoms." You counter this with "I am NOT miserable. I AM worth fighting for."

It seems to help more if you PUBLICLY do this here on BB. Write uplifting posts. Instead of negative ones. HIDE how awful you feel. You might want to start a blog, a place where you CAN wallow in misery. But in public here on BB, present a positive face, a positive attitude. This stuff takes practicing but if you try it and keep trying it, it just might be one way to help yourself get better.

HUGS!

Annie

FM,

Faking it means this: whenever a negative thought comes into your mind, reverse it. "I feel SO scared!" would be countered with "I AM strong. I CAN take this."

Your mind says "I am so miserable, I have all these symptoms." You counter this with "I am NOT miserable. I AM worth fighting for."

It seems to help more if you PUBLICLY do this here on BB. Write uplifting posts. Instead of negative ones. HIDE how awful you feel. You might want to start a blog, a place where you CAN wallow in misery. But in public here on BB, present a positive face, a positive attitude. This stuff takes practicing but if you try it and keep trying it, it just might be one way to help yourself get better.

HUGS!

Annie

There are some who do not mind that you tell the truth on this forum. Some on this forum trust that others tell the truth. I include this link for your consideration:

https://www.psychmechanics.com/2014/08/effects-of-suppressing-your-emotions.html

"Conclusion

Emotions should never be suppressed but acknowledged and dealt with by doing something about them like taking actions to fix what went wrong and if that's not possible then expressing your emotions in some is a good option.

You can express your emotions by talking about them, writing about them, redirecting them to the right people or even by pummelling a poor punching bag ruthlessly!"

FM,

HUGS!

Annie

There are some who do not mind that you tell the truth on this forum. Some on this forum trust that others tell the truth. I include this link for your consideration:

https://www.psychmechanics.com/2014/08/effects-of-suppressing-your-emotions.html

"Conclusion

Emotions should never be suppressed but acknowledged and dealt with by doing something about them like taking actions to fix what went wrong and if that's not possible then expressing your emotions in some is a good option.

You can express your emotions by talking about them, writing about them, redirecting them to the right people or even by pummelling a poor punching bag ruthlessly!"

Thank you Fi Addendum    I appreciate your comments. 

FM,

HUGS!

Annie

I hear ya Annie

Did you read my other response to you? I am sensing healing going on. Something about the tone of your posts recently. Calmer, wiser, more knowing. Way to go, girl. You will get through this.

Annie (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((T)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That is a BIG hug!