Constant Overreaction, Hysterical and Crying All Day

[Fi...]

I can’t seem to get control of my emotions.  I have been hysterical and crying all day.  I have tried every distraction and then some.  Tried talking to a friend burst into tears.  Tried emailing some friends couldn’t handle it.  I can’t seem to put the brakes on all this emotional pain.   

Feel like a freak..... it’s humiliating to be so undone.

This can’t all be recovery. 

I can’t seem to get control of my emotions.  I have been hysterical and crying all day.  I have tried every distraction and then some.  Tried talking to a friend burst into tears.  Tried emailing some friends couldn’t handle it.  I can’t seem to put the brakes on all this emotional pain.   

Anytime you post something I remember the times I felt the same way, and I really mean the same way. Withdrawal makes you be a hysterical freaking out freak and the hole world is so freaky and nothing seems to be normal its all just pain and panic and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This will end. You are doing the best you can do. This will end my friend. You do not have to believe it just hold a little space in the brain for the simple idea that we never know. Thats all and its enough okey? I am sending you all my empathy, love and a hug!

Anytime you post something I remember the times I felt the same way, and I really mean the same way. Withdrawal makes you be a hysterical freaking out freak and the hole world is so freaky and nothing seems to be normal its all just pain and panic and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

This will end. You are doing the best you can do. This will end my friend. You do not have to believe it just hold a little space in the brain for the simple idea that we never know. Thats all and its enough okey? I am sending you all my empathy, love and a hug!

Marigold, as always thank you!    You’re always such a huge help to everyone.  You are very much appreciated.  I hope one day maybe I can be of great help to others, just like you.

T

I knw this may be the last thing you wanna do,but hit the gym. I hit the gym hard.

Another thing is to force yourself into a life without benzos. Start doing what you wanna do.

I talked to a detox RN shesaid warm blankets, hot baths, heat helps.

Can you get on antidepressants?

PM me if i can help as i am rapid tapering too, ne good to have buddies

I knw this may be the last thing you wanna do,but hit the gym. I hit the gym hard.

Another thing is to force yourself into a life without benzos. Start doing what you wanna do.

I talked to a detox RN shesaid warm blankets, hot baths, heat helps.

Can you get on antidepressants?

PM me if i can help as i am rapid tapering too, ne good to have buddies

Nicole, I know you are a new member. You are still tapering? (A signature would help!)  -  so please be careful with such advices.

..its just - there are people here suffering from severe symptoms which make it impossible to workout or pushing themselves to activities, you know.

And then the thing with antidepressants.. the worst idea ever in my eyes and I have experience when it comes to meds of all kinds.

However I wish you the best on your way to get rid of benzos, welcome here on the board :thumbsup:

My son wants to come stay with me for a week.  Who I Love And Adore.  I don’t think I can handle it.  I’m so edgy and hypersensitive I think it would be too distressing for him.  He’s 24, and I know he’s not a baby, but I can’t be the fun, happy let’s go run the streets Mom.  I think for him to see my appearance let alone my behavior, would be too much for him.  We are very close.  I want to be more healed, if possible.  I’m not at the Fake it till You Make it point. 

T

My son wants to come stay with me for a week.  Who I Love And Adore.  I don’t think I can handle it.  I’m so edgy and hypersensitive I think it would be too distressing for him.  He’s 24, and I know he’s not a baby, but I can’t be the fun, happy let’s go run the streets Mom.  I think for him to see my appearance let alone my behavior, would be too much for him.  We are very close.  I want to be more healed, if possible.  I’m not at the Fake it till You Make it point. 

T

Any thoughts on what I should do?

Im sorry i thought offering suggestions was what helps wasnt trying to,hurt or offend anyone.

Im really sorry

Signature?

Most members get a link when they join.. -you didnt...

Here it is.. (I hope..??!!)

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=9432.0

And Welcome... :)

It will all start to come together soon, The biggest thing I try to remember is how different we all are in body and situation... -Which makes many things pretty muddy...

But it is good that people comment if we say things that dont fit, or they have a different opinion...

We usually all get there in the end...

:)

T

Hi F4M,

Sorry its still so rough for you... :(

I just had the thought that "the gift is in the giving" and perhaps your son "needs" to be there for you, -for himself also... -if that makes sense...??

Obviously that has to suit you also... -maybe a shorter visit..??

Just a thought I had, that may or may not fit..??

Hope and strength to you...

Did you hear Cantfly? While you know you are not stable- please let HIM decide if he can handle it. The visit may be helpful to both of you if you can accept that he is there to be with you and not anything more.

Did you hear Cantfly? While you know you are not stable- please let HIM decide if he can handle it. The visit may be helpful to both of you if you can accept that he is there to be with you and not anything more.

Yes

My son is coming.  I’m going to take it day by day and do the best I can do.  I appreciate him taking the time to come see me knowing how difficult things are right now.   

My son is coming.  I’m going to take it day by day and do the best I can do.  I appreciate him taking the time to come see me knowing how difficult things are right now. 

Thats Great..!!

Let him be the Son, and you his Mum.. But dont worry about being the parent (a pillar of strength), Just enjoy... -Or something along those lines, -maybe..? :)

Best wishes,

Thats Great..!!

Let him be the Son, and you his Mum.. But dont worry about being the parent (a pillar of strength), Just enjoy... -Or something along those lines, -maybe..? :)

Best wishes,

Yes!!!

Thank You Marigold, Cantfly and Lesliej.  I appreciate your kind support and encouragement.  Wishing You Speedy Healing.  FM

• 2 weeks later...

Hi brave one!

Just know you are not alone in this.

Bawling and crying and feeling sorry for ourselves is ok.

We are healing.

What helps me (a bit, still crying and still in the middle of it all) is watching the relax tips for quitting smoking by chris skoyles (hope i didnt butcher that name). i quit smoking and than went into full blown xanax tolerance WD so in a quick taper plan now.

Hang in there lady, take deep breaths, you will get there.

Feel free to DM if you need a shoulder.