In need of a titration schedule

[We...]

Hello everyone!  ;D

I just came from reading "Information required to draw up your titration schedule:" by Colin, and I think this is the place where you post this information. I've posted all the information requested below. Please let me know if there's anything additional that I can provide that might be of help, I was really overwhelmed trying to draw up a schedule alone, thank you sooooooooo much!  :smitten:

It's also worth noting that I'm taking Ativan and am also chronically ill, so I'm expecting this to probably take 1 1/2 to 2 years.

Start date: Saturday, 11/17/2018

Dose: 1.5mg

Tablet dose: .5mg

Number of tablets: 3

Taper rate: 10% every 14 days

Cylinder details: 100ml with 1ml increments

Thank you again!!!  :laugh:

Hello everyone!  ;D

I just came from reading "Information required to draw up your titration schedule:" by Colin, and I think this is the place where you post this information. I've posted all the information requested below. Please let me know if there's anything additional that I can provide that might be of help, I was really overwhelmed trying to draw up a schedule alone, thank you sooooooooo much!  :smitten:

It's also worth noting that I'm taking Ativan and am also chronically ill, so I'm expecting this to probably take 1 1/2 to 2 years.

Start date: Saturday, 11/17/2018

Dose: 1.5mg

Tablet dose: .5mg

Number of tablets: 3

Taper rate: 10% every 14 days

Cylinder details: 100ml with 1ml increments

Thank you again!!!  :laugh:

The BB website really doesn't create taper plans any more, but I'll try to help you out.

Since you mention  cylinder, I assume you plan to do a daily liquid taper.

Current dose = 1.5mg

Desired taper rate = 10%/14 days.

Dissolve 15mgs in 30 mls of solvent (vodka or propylene glycol) and add 120ml water.  That gives you 150ml liquid (approx 10-12 day supply), .1mg per ml.

1.5mgX 10% = .15mg

.15mg/14 days = .01mg/day (rounded down)

Your daily schedule would be:

1.5mg        15ml

1.49mg      14.9ml

1.48mg      14.8ml

1.47mg      14.7ml

etc....

Just reduce your dose by .1ml (.01mg) each day.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ty so much!  ;D I'm looking at a lot of different plans right now to see which one will be best, I really really appreciate it, lots of love!  :smitten:

Hey ty so much!  ;DI'm looking at a lot of different plans right now to see which one will be best, I really really appreciate it, lots of love!  :smitten:

Hi  WeCanDoThis16-

For another option, here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

Click image

http://i.imgur.com/hJzgRxE.png

If you need more help just ask ...we are here for you!  :thumbsup: